Stretch marks are striated lines of various lengths and widths found on the skin, with a pink or silvery hue. They are present on the abdominal walls in pregnant women and can also occur on the thighs, upper arms, breasts, and buttocks as one ages. Sometimes, these marks cover a large surface area of the skin.
Even though its major trigger in women is pregnancy, other factors such as weight gain, rapid weight loss, genetics, cosmetics with harsh chemicals, physical conditions, and stress can also increase one’s chances of developing stretch marks. Read more about "How to get rid of stretch marks on black skin"
As the skin is stretched, the elastin and collagen fibers are weakened and reduced in number because their normal regenerative cycle is interrupted and damaged. The excessive stretch factor ultimately results in tiny scars underneath the top layer of the skin. Initially, the marks may look pink or red, but over time a thin, silvery line appears on the skin surface, and a new stretch mark is born. see more in Stretcheal Reviews.
ARE THERE NATURAL REMEDIES TO REDUCE DEEP STRETCH MARKS?
Fortunately, these three effective natural remedies aid the reduction of stretch mark appearance:
1. Castor Oil
Castor oil rich in skin-loving nutrients and antioxidants has been used in the past to treat a couple of skin conditions such as moles, dark spots, hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, age spots, fine lines, and acne, can also prove useful in minimizing stretch mark scars.
- Dip a cotton ball into castor oil and apply in a circular motion to the affected area for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cover the area with a thin, cotton napkin. You should apply heat to the area, using a heating pad or hot water bottle, to increase the absorption rate of castor oil into the skin and stimulate circulation.
- Do this daily for at least four weeks to notice positive results.
2. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera has over the years been used as a treatment for many skin problems. It has healing and anti-inflammatory properties that can soothe areas affected by stretch marks and ultimately aid in reducing stretch marks. Below are simple ways you can use Aloe vera to get rid of stretch marks.
- You can apply aloe vera gel on the affected skin, leave it on for 20 minutes, and then wash it off using lukewarm water.
- You can also make a solution of a quarter cup of Aloe vera gel, a few capsules of vitamin E and vitamin A. Then massage onto the skin till it’s fully absorbed. Repeat daily till the stretch marks begin to fade away.
Water is highly beneficial in combating stretch marks as it helps to keep the skin hydrated and aids detoxification. Hydration is a wonderful way of improving the skin’s elasticity.
Experts advise that you take at least eight glasses of water daily at different intervals during the day. Also, stay away from carbonated and caffeinated drinks while trying to get rid of stretch marks as they cause you to feel dehydrated.
The use of these natural treatments can help fade stretch marks over a long period but may not completely remove them, however; there is an effective stretch marks removal product that can clear stretch marks and restore your skin, known as StretchHeal.
Why Do We Need a Natural Stretch Mark Cream?
It is loaded with abundant vitamins and minerals with unique plant extracts to aid in the reduction of stretch marks. You can place your order by clicking the button below.